this is my duck i made on adobe illustrator. hes a little creepier than i wouldve thought a duck could be but hey what are you gonna do. i also decided to get fancy and give him a wing flipper type deal.
for my cinemagraph i did the flag near the baseball field i chose to do this because it was a windy day and would be easy to get good photos of the flag moving it only took about 11 photos to make it and seems a bit choppy because it was hard to get pictures with the flag moving so quickly but im happy with the way it turned out
for my actual big project using type (im running out of names for the things involving type) i chose to do a sunflower like i did in the previous project but instead chose to do it in black and white so i outlined the petals and stem and then filled in the main part of the flower all using type (which took so many layers like wow) and then i used the paint tool to fill in the background of the flower and the smudge tool to blend it because i wanted it to look like the kind of messy that you do on purpose you know? yeah. but the stem is really wonky and i dont wanna talk about it. but other than that i like it.
For my type project i did a bolder text with a flag shape and cut it out of a tie dye picture i then got rid of the tie dye and put it on a black background so none of the tie dye would clash with the background over all a super exciting piece of art
For this project we had to draw 8 figures in different walking stances i chose to do animated bear that could be drawn directly on to the computer. i like the animation because its made to look like a doodle but it moves so thats cooler. If i were to go back and re do it i would probably make sure the bears proportions were more identical but im over all happy with how it came out.